Tuesday 11 December 2012

MHG additional brief

I wasn't originally going to submit this as a brief, because I didn't know how substancial it was. I realised that I worked on the concept for filming, I filmed that took a full day and help organize things. Will a little extra work I knew I could use this. 

MHG have been together since 2010, Daniel Chappell is the drummer. Every time I have been to see them play they have never had any printed hand outs for the audience and only have a Facebook account that they didn't use that much. 

As well as filming, we set up a twitter account and used the photography from the filming as a temporary brand. I decided to design them some business cards and small handouts. They have a important gig tomorrow at Bruddenell and it would be great for them to have information to hand out.

The hand out is 9cmx 9cm a nice back pocket size. Links to their website, twitter and Facebook  with photographs and information about past releases. I think the design works well and the variety of colour makes them more valuable. Me personally I like to get handmade promotion. 

The business cards use the same pastel stock. I chose these colours because their music is soundtrack music, very relaxing and tranquil. I wanted to print onto something different to show them off. I am proud of the outcomes and I hope the band like them.



Making and finals of business cards and hand-outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment