Friday 7 December 2012

Taxidermy Website

top-10-fonts-designers-love

I needed to chose web fonts for my proposed Taxidermy website. I wanted a serif and sans serif font similar to the print versions. I decided on Georgia as it is a very common font and has a similar curve as Garamond. I chose Corbel in replacement for gotham because it is a fairly new font and the closed I could find to the large circle shape counters. 

I emulated the design of the publication onto the web layout.
The website would be used as a news feed and a community where audiences can voice their opinions and share their experiences of the trade subject. 

I am very proud of these two pages I designed. I feel it is enough to get a idea of what the live website would look like. On the whole I have really enjoyed this brief, every part of it was interesting to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment