Thursday 6 December 2012

Plan Uk website and video proposal

This took so much longer than I wanted it to, and so much effort. I feel since I have learnt the basics of film I see design in a different way. When I look at a problem know I feel confident enough to promise any media, video and website.

Video
This below is my initial idea for the videos. I wanted to make the audience feel a bond between the girl and themselves, pulling them in emotionally means they would be more likely to give and share the campaign with other. However I used the brand identity of Plan Uk and I feel this is wrong, the campaign should have a different style that accompanies the existing brand of the over arching charity.




I wanted to use grey as a way of focusing the audience onto just the words of the girls stories, there will be moments in the film that are blank image with just spoken type across the bottom. The filming of the girls will be direct and they will look straight into the camera lens to connect with the views. 


Website


I had a idea of what I wanted the website to look like. I knew I wanted a large image to create the background, but I couldn't find a good quality image within the topic of happy poverty girls. I took this this background image from a existing website. I would like the images that would be used on the website to be a group of girls or poverty people from around the world, each website page would be a different location. The people would not be looking into the camera, but would be in the background creating a landscape with no up close detail.

The proposed website works well to create a community with the 'Because I Am A Girl Campaign' supporters. I think the brand is current, but not too girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment