Wednesday 5 December 2012

Photographing everything for my boards

I booked out Studio B last week for today from 4:30-9pm. Since having the photography induction I know I need to document my final outcomes a lot better. Every placement I have been on they have always said students websites are very impressive when they have good photography and a theme. 

I rented one Digital SLR, 2 lights, 2 stands and 2 cables. I also used a large table for taking photographs on. One of the photography staff helped me set up the camera, but they left at 5pm. Every time I moves the camera I had to adjust the ISO or Apiture, Lisa had also warned me that all of her photographs turned out blurred when she put them onto her mac, because the quality of the view on the camera is bad, you cannot tell. Due to his I stared taking photographs with my iphone... and my SLR photographs are mostly blurred and my iphone photos look great. Very very glad I used my iphone, the only problem is on about 25 out of 264 images have different temperature of colour.


SLR photographs (the good ones)



Taxidermy


Typosgraphe


Dan C


Leeds Market


Because I am a girl


This took ages to upload! so many photographs. Going to add them to my boards now and change the type and layout so it creates a brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment