Tuesday 11 December 2012

Board Covers

I wanted to create A3 covers. 
So I designed them to be relevant to the brief .., After printing I realised that it has completely separated all of my boards and made them look like they don't belong together. So I am going to print some simple ones uses the same typefaces and layout as my submissions forms and boards. 
I must remind myself that over complicating things just looks messy.
Below is a pdf of what I printed:




Here are my new improved ones:

A lot better and much more neutral. It works well with my CD case and I love the natural feel of stock. The sizes are A5 folded so a buldog clip can group the boards.

Tomorrow I will print A6 versions to group together my print hand ins. I will also make a band to fasten around my Timeline Typosgraphe Poster.

I am very happy with my branding and know they look way more professional than my original ideas. I am trying to be more organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment